CRS Field Security Officer Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. CRS Nigeria looking for “Field Security Officer”. Applicants with a Degree in criminal justice may apply on or before 21 September 2022.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peace building.
CRS Field Security Officer Jobs 2022
The CRS has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 September 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Field Security Officer to be based in Yobe, Nigeria.
|Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
|Field Security Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|Degree in criminal justice
|Minimum of 1 years
|21 September 2022
CRS Job Vacancy 2022
Job Summary: The Security Officer assists in maintaining a safe and secure environment for CRS employees and visitors, premises, and assets as well as maintaining regular communication with staff during field movement. The Security Officer is responsible for ensuring that appropriate systems and procedures are in place to maximize safety and security and that they are adhered to at all times. The Security Officer is responsible for supporting the Northeast Nigeria Security Coordinator and Head of Office, Yobe State to ensure that safety and security is mainstreamed into all field operations across Northeast Nigeria and that the high-quality information is available for decision making.
- Be familiar with CRS’s Safety and Security procedures and policies and Safe and Sound Manual, and support the Security Manager and Head of Office, Yobe in ensuring they are always adhered to.
- Work with the Security Manager to develop, consolidate, implement, and regularly review operating procedures and security plans across Northeast Nigeria and Yobe in particular.
- Assist the Security Manager to provide training(s) that may include Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Contingency Plans (CPs), Security Management, Incident Reporting, Prevention and Response Mechanisms, Communications (including satellite phones), and risk/threat analysis.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the field of community engagement, risk management, safety and security management or other related fields
- Degree in criminal justice, peace and security studies, political science, or a related field
- Minimum of two years working in a security-sensitive environment.
- Previous experience in security management with NGOs
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CRS Field Security Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Click Here to View
|Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy