IRC Pharmacy Technician Jobs 2022 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. IRC Nigeria looking for “Pharmacy Technician”. Applicants with a Pharmaceutical Technology Diploma or equivalent in Logistics may apply on or before 27 August 2022.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Pharmacy Technician Jobs 2022
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 August 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Pharmacy Technician to be based in Yobe, Nigeria.
|International Rescue Committee (IRC)
|Total Vacant Post
|Pharmaceutical Technology Diploma or equivalent in Logistics
|At least 1 year
|27 August 2022
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Overview/Summary: The Global Supply Chain Department supports the organization’s work by providing reliable and scalable application development and Operations for the IRC’s offices in the US and around the world, in the aspect of procurement, assets, inventory, and management of the IRC’s GSC policies
Under the direct supervision of the Health Manager and indirectly Senior Pharmacy manager, with technical referent to Supply Chain Manager, the pharmacy technician will be based in Damaturu and will be responsible for:
Overseeing, managing, and auditing medication inventory systems day-to-day pharma warehouse activities to ensure inventories are stocked to meet the needs of patient care while minimizing costs, outdated and to promote efficiency, manage high cost/low use inventory stocking processes to reduce cost and coordinate inventory across all sites of utilization.
- Understand, implement and/or maintain standard IRC inventory management policies and procedures
- Ensures that all pharmaceuticals purchased through Supply Chain must be received by Supply Chain in the warehouse in coordination with program staff before being delivered or collected by the requesting program
- Ensures that all pharmaceuticals stored in the IRC warehouse must be released by authorized IRC personnel
- Ensures that all cold chain items must be always kept under proper storage conditions and will therefore be prepared at the last minute just before dispatch
- Ensures that quarantined products must be stored in a separate locked area which can be subdivided into different zones for the different kinds of quarantined products (which must be labeled accordingly)
- Pharmaceutical Technology Diploma or equivalent in Logistics, Pharma warehousing, Business Administration, or related field
- At least 1 year of work experience in supply chain operations (Warehouse/Inventory).
- Prior experience of working in Logistics, Inventory, or Warehouse related Positions in a multi-cultural environment.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Pharmacy Technician Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 27 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2022
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy