Mercy Corps Program Director Jobs 2021 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Mercy Corps Nigeria programme looking for “Program Director”. Applicants with a MA/Msc or equivalent in international development may apply on or before 13 September 2021.
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action — helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.
Mercy Corps Program Director Jobs 2021
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on 3 September 2021 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Program Director to be based in Yobe, Nigeria.
|Total Vacant Post
|MA/MSc or equivalent in international development
|Seven years of management experience
|13 September 2021
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Program Director (PD) will provide overall leadership, technical oversight, management and strategic vision to the EU Yobe Program while managing staff and resources to ensure that the program meets its targets and deliverables on-time, on-scope and within budget. This includes oversight of the EU funded programs in Yola, including Building Resilience in Complex Crisis (BRICC) and the Reducing the Impact of Covid-19 (RIC) program.
- Ensure program is on-time, on-scope and within budget.
- Structure his/her team to ensure that all program aspects meet the highest programmatic standards and adhere to industry norms/regulations.
- Track program objectives and deadlines, ensuring a team culture that is strategic, open, and evidence-based.
- Ensure the monitoring of all grant agreements for compliance with Mercy Corps policies and procedures as well as donor/government/external rules and regulations.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures for all program activities are in place, staff are trained and strictly adhere to them.
- Oversee the performance of sub-grantees, consultants and contractors.
- Oversee all aspects of design, monitoring, evaluation and learning, and ensure that all program aspects are documented and archived according to internal/donor requirements.
- Ensure the program is in alignment with Mercy Corps’ principles, values and the program’s strategic plan.
- Ensure all program management minimum standards are met (including risk management, issues management, PM@MC standards, cash and goods minimum standards, etc).
Qualification & Experience:
- MA/Msc or equivalent in international development, management, economics or other relevant field. Strong management skills, with good knowledge of relevant cross-cultural issues.
- Seven years of management experience in progressively responsible positions.
- Prior experience working in cash programming, agriculture, and/or conflict management with demonstrated expertise in resilience a plus
- Prior experience overseeing consortium structures with demonstrated track record of successful donor engagement
- Experience leading the implementation of multi-sector integrated projects.
- Ability to work independently in the field and show initiative. Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work cooperatively with team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to develop good relationships with a wide range of actors required.
- Experience representing the organization and its interests to a diverse range of local stakeholders, private sector actors, Government and partners.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Mercy Corps Program Director Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2021
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy