Solidarites international Log Admin Manager Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Solidarites international Nigeria looking for “Log Admin Manager”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 28 February 2023.
Solidarités International is a non-profit organization working in areas of conflict and natural disasters. Its main aim is to provide quick and effective support for people in life-threatening situations by meeting their vital needs: water, food and shelter.
Solidarites international Log Admin Manager Jobs 2023
The Solidarites international has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 February 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Log Admin Manager to be based in Zamfara, Nigeria.
|Position||Log Admin Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||28 February 2023|
Solidarites international Job Vacancy 2023
General objectives: Under the management of the Field Coordinator for North West, and the supervision of the administrative coordinator, the Logistics Coordinator and HR Coordinator the roles will be as below:
Logistician carries out administrative, accounting, financial and logistics management of SI in the NW, in compliance with donor and Solidarites International procedures.
- Define the needs of administrative and logistics personnel at his/her base, and recruit according to the resources allocated
- Train, support and evaluate the administrative and logistic team at his/her assignment base
- Plan and direct the activities of the administrative and logistics team
- Lead meetings for the administrative and logistics teams
- Conduct performance reviews for members of the administrative and logistics teams
- He/she organizes logistics and administrative support for the programs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education background in Management, logistics, Accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant logistics HR and Finance and management experience in emergency and/or development context
- Experience in the management of budgets and the ability to prepare timely, complete, and accurate reports
- Demonstrable knowledge of rules, regulations, and donor policies governing the compliance/regulatory management of procurement rules from US, EU, UN, and other agencies
- Proven ability to develop, implement and support adequate systems, including planning, managing, Supply, budget, HR management
- Previous experience with SI is an asset
- Previous experience in remote management is an asset
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Solidarites international Log Admin Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here to View|
|Related Jobs||Nigeria NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|