IOM SVN Resources Management Officer Jobs 2021 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. IOM South Sudan looking for “SVN Resources Management Officer“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 14th October 2021.
The International Organization for Migration is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
IOM SVN Resources Management Officer Jobs 2021
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th October 2021 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of SVN Resources Management Officer to be based in Bentiu, South Sudan.
|International Organization for Migration (IOM)
|SVN Resources Management Officer
|Bentiu, South Sudan
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 01 year
|14th October 2021
IOM Job Vacancy 2021
Context: Under the overall supervision of the Head of Resources Management (Head of RM), direct functional supervision of the Head of Finance in Juba and the administrative supervision of the Head of Sub-Office in Malakal. The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the administration and resource management functions of IOM Malakal sub-office.
- Master’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience;
- University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Professional certification as chartered accountant (CA) or certified public accountant (CPA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in financial management, accounting and budgeting;
- Experience in liaising with governmental and diplomatic authorities as well as with international institutions;
- High level of computer literacy, in particular, experience in computerised accounting systems and software.
- Knowledge of human resources management an advantage;
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports, supervise staff and coordinate with administrative activities;
- Knowledge of MS Office specifically EXCEL and IOM accounting systems, software and procedures a distinct advantage;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good analytical, planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex and fast-changing environment.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM SVN Resources Management Officer Jobs 2021
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment system, by 29 August 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
IOM only accepts duly completed applications submitted through the IOM e-Recruitment system. The online tool also allows candidates to track the status of their application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information please refer to: www.iom.int/recruitment
|South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2021
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy