The United Nations Population Fund, formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN agency aimed at improving reproductive and maternal health worldwide.
UNFPA Programme Analyst Jobs 2021
The UNFPA has published a job vacancy announcement on 24th September 2021 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Programme Analyst to be based in Bentiu, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||UNFPA – United Nations Population Fund|
|Location||Bentiu, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 (Five) years|
|Application Deadline||04th October 2021|
UNFPA Job Vacancy 2021
The Position: The Programme Analyst post is located in the Bentiu, Unity State, Republic of South Sudan. S/he will spend more than 50% of the time off the UNFPA premises, working with different implementing partners and conducting field visit to monitor and advocate for Sexual and Reproductive Rights both for normal Programme and humanitarian response.
- University degree in, public health, medical sciences, reproductive health or another related field is required.
- Post-graduate qualification in a public health related field have an added advantage.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Five years progressively responsible professional work experience in SRH implementation is a must.
- Field experience in emergency programme planning, management or evaluation a distinct advantage.
- Relevant UN, government or international NGO experience an asset.
- Experience in planning and facilitating training and other capacity-building initiatives but especially in Minimum Initial Services Package for RH, Emergency Obstetric Care and related areas.
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably Arabic is desirable.
- Appointment Type: Fixed Term Appointment (FTA)
- Job ID: 39824
- Contract Duration: One Year
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNFPA Programme Analyst Jobs 2021
UNFPA has established an electronic application management system. This allows applicants to create a candidate profile, which can be updated regularly and submitted for more than one vacancy.
Download the Step by Step Guide to Applying in the E-Recruit System of UNFPA at http://www.unfpa.org/employment.
Notice: There is no application, processing or other fee at any stage of the application process. UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|