IntraHealth International Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2021 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. IntraHealth International South Sudan looking for “Supply Chain Officer“. Applicants with a Degree in Pharmacy may apply on or before 30th September 2021.
IntraHealth International is a non-profit organization based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, U.S.A. dedicated to working with developing countries to improve their public health capabilities. Originally established as a program of the medical school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1979, IntraHealth became an independent non-governmental organization in 2003. The organization has worked in more than 50 countries, and is currently active in 28.
IntraHealth International Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2021
The IntraHealth International has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th September 2021 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Supply Chain Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Position||Supply Chain Officer|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||01 Position|
|Qualification||Degree in Pharmacy|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 years|
|Application Deadline||30th September 2021|
IntraHealth International Job Vacancy 2021
Project Description and Summary of Role: Advancing HIV & AIDS Epidemic Control (AHEC) Activity is a USAID funded consortium led by IntraHealth to create a rapid community-led response and aggressively strengthen HIV services along the prevention-to-care continuum, paying special attention to case finding and retention. This four-year, contract build on IntraHealth’s 15-year history of partnership in South Sudan as it works with the government to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the country’s efforts toward HIV epidemic control. Through a layered approach with local organizations and PEPFAR implementing partners, the South Sudanese government, and local communities, AHEC will build local capacity and resilience and adapt evidence-based HIV prevention, care, and treatment interventions for people living with HIV.
- Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent professional experience in pharmaceutical supply chain
- Optimization of the national guidelines/formulary for HIV/AIDs medications is essential.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience required, including supply chain management, commodity procurement, quantification, forecasting, vendor inventory assessment, and/or conducting cost/benefit analyses
- Experience in health logistics, specifically pharmaceutical logistics
- Excellent report writing, communication and presentation skills, both written and oral, required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be fluent in oral and written English.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- This position will work closely with the MOH as well as USAID AOR”
- Contract Type: Regular
- Duration: 1 Year with possibility of renewal
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IntraHealth International Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/INT1028/JobBoard………
The Closing Date: 30th September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|