NRC Grants Coordinator Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. NRC South Sudan looking for “Grants Coordinator“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 27th March 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC Grants Coordinator Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th March 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Grants Coordinator to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 years|
|Application Deadline||27th March 2023|
- The Grants Coordinator will contribute to achieving quality programming by closely supporting the Grants Manager in ensuring effective grants management including internal and donor compliance requirements, timely and quality proposal development as well as reporting. S/he ensures NRC programme/support teams are informed of relevant donor compliance regulations and NRC procedures, manages donor and other external reporting, and coordinates grant revisions. The Grants Coordinator also supports Programme Specialists and implementation teams in the development of proposals and reporting in line with the grant process flowchart.
- Bachelor degree in international relations, Political or Social Sciences, or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a related field
- Experience of donor relations and grants management (including with institutional humanitarian and development donors)
- Good understanding of donor rules and regulations
- Proven skills and experience in report and proposal development and working with multiple donors
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of the NGO operations and the dynamics of the humanitarian sector
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word and Excel
- Job Identification: 10066
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Grants Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 27th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- NCA WASH Manager Jobs 2023
- NRC Grants Coordinator Jobs 2023
- NRC HR and Admin Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Logistics Officer Jobs 2023
- UNDSS Field Security Associate Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Head of Office-Political Affairs Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Team Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNDP Security Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNDP National Field Officer Jobs 2023
- UNDP Climate and Security Programme Analyst Jobs 2023
- UNDP Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- Zoa International Country Director Jobs 2023