NRC Protection Cluster Roving Field Coordination Advisor Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. NRC South Sudan looking for “Protection Cluster Roving Field Coordination Advisor“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 15th June 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC Protection Cluster Roving Field Coordination Advisor Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 03rd June 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Protection Cluster Roving Field Coordination Advisor to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||Protection Cluster Roving Field Coordination Advisor|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 years|
|Application Deadline||15th June 2023|
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Provide coordination, advice and guidance to ensure coordination and information exchange between national cluster and field clusters;
- Support protection cluster by contributing to the development of and monitoring implementation of strategic documents (HNO/HRP, cluster strategy and action plan, etc) and objectives as delegated by the Cluster Coordinator and Co-Coordinator, where relevant;
- Advise and assist protection partners in the field in enhancing the coordination of the protection response by providing practical guidance and technical support to field partners – including supporting the identification and strengthening / training of suitable focal point organizations;
- Provide capacity-building to the partners on protection and response coordination;
- Advise and support field partners in developing and conducting effective local advocacy.
- Post graduate degree in international law, social sciences or related field;
- Minimum of 3-5 years solid experience working on protection related issues in humanitarian emergencies, such as field coordination, programme management and/or provision of technical advice to field teams;
- Excellent understanding of protection issues in emergency and displacement situations;
- Detailed knowledge of humanitarian and protection principles, guidelines for humanitarian assistance;
- Sound understanding of and experience in working with protection cluster or sector coordination;
- Strong coordination, representation skills and inter-personal skills, working well both in teams and independently.
- Job Identification: 11023
- Job Category: Coordination
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Protection Cluster Roving Field Coordination Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 15th June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNMISS Transport Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Human Rights Officer Jobs 2023
- Relief International BHA Program Manager Jobs 2023
- NRC WASH Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Senior Rule of Law Officer Jobs 2023
- DRC Emergency Manager Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Associate Security Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Close Protection Officer Jobs 2023