OHCHR Senior Human Rights Officer/ Coordinator Jobs 2022 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. OHCHR South Sudan looking for “Senior Human Rights Officer/ Coordinator“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 25th May 2022.
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, commonly known as the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) or the United Nations Human Rights Office, is a department of the Secretariat of the United Nations that works to promote and protect human rights that are guaranteed under international law and stipulated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948.
OHCHR Senior Human Rights Officer/ Coordinator Jobs 2022
The OHCHR has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th May 2022 for qualified South Sudan’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Human Rights Officer/ Coordinator to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)|
|Position||Senior Human Rights Officer/ Coordinator|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 10 years|
|Application Deadline||25th May 2022|
OHCHR Job Vacancy 2022
Org. Setting and Reporting: This temporary position is located in the Field Operations and Technical Cooperation Division (FOTCD) in the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights in Juba. The incumbent will work under the overall supervision of the Director of the Field Operations and Technical Cooperation Division (FOTCD), and the direct supervision of the Chief of Africa Branch, FOTCD within the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR).
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent degree), in law, political science, international relations or another discipline related to human rights is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience in human rights or combined experience in human rights and international humanitarian law or international criminal law is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in managing teams is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience carrying out human rights, international humanitarian law or international criminal law investigations is desirable.
- Experience working in conflict or post-conflict settings is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English, (both oral and written) is required.
- Job Opening Number: 22-Human Rights Affairs-OHCHR-181103-J-Juba (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply OHCHR Senior Human Rights Officer/ Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=181103
The Closing Date: 25th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|