Relief International BHA Program Manager Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs.
Relief International South Sudan looking for “BHA Program Manager”.
Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 15th June 2023.
Relief International is a humanitarian non-profit agency that provides emergency relief, economic rehabilitation, development assistance, and programme services to vulnerable communities worldwide. Relief International UK is non-political and non-sectarian in its mission. It is based in Washington, D.C. and in London.
Relief International BHA Program Manager Jobs 2023
The Relief International has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st june 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of BHA Program Manager to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Relief International (RI)|
|Position||BHA Program Manager|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||15th June 2023|
Relief International Job Vacancy 2023
Position Summary: Reporting to the Program Director, the Program Manager- BHA is the overall lead for the South Sudan’s Humanitarian Integrated Response in Upper Nile (HIRUN) project. The BHA Project Manager will oversee all aspects of the project to ensure quality implementation and coordination within the HIRUN consortium. The roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to program planning, quality and progress monitoring, and budget management, reporting, human resource planning and management, and risk management. The PM will manage all aspects of the Partnership with ALIGHT, and will represent the organisation at selected external forums. The PM will be expected to actively contribute to the program design and development in South Sudan. The role will work in close collaboration with the Health and Nutrition Advisor, Nutrition Manager and other key departments.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or relevant qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in Health and Nutrition Sector
- Excellent proposal and report writing skills. Knowledge and practical experience of the principles and the design, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of humanitarian public health projects
- Experience with project planning and grant management oversight (multiple donors) in humanitarian emergency context
- Previous experience with managing nutrition programming (TSFP, OTP) is strongly recommended
- Excellent negotiation/advocacy skills within varying cultural and professional contexts, in particular regarding donors and government officials
- High level of skill in developing, implementing and training others in the tools needed for program cycle management monitoring and review
- Skilled in, and committed to, community participation/interaction, field visits and presence in program areas
- Practical experience managing staff and programs in insecure locations
- Knowledge of Humanitarian Essentials, Sphere and CHS Standards, protection issues and other international humanitarian guidelines and protocols
- Fluent and articulate in spoken and written English
- Flexible and ability to cope with basic living conditions in the field in context of humanitarian and under developed countries
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Relief International BHA Program Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers………
The Closing Date: 15th June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- NRC WASH Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Senior Rule of Law Officer Jobs 2023
- DRC Emergency Manager Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Associate Security Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Close Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Heating-Ventilation And A/C Technician Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Senior Child Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Programme Associate Jobs 2023