Relief International Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. Relief International South Sudan looking for “Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor“. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 15th March 2023.
Relief International’s 7,300 staff and volunteers have the experience and agility to meet the ever-changing needs of populations in vulnerable situations. We partner with them to develop a strategy for the future and create more enduring pathways to stability.
Relief International Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
The Relief International has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st March 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Relief International (RI)|
|Position||Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||15th March 2023|
Relief International Job Vacancy 2023
Position Summary: The Health and Nutrition Advisor provides technical advice and support to the field management and the health and nutrition teams. The role holder is responsible to lead overall health and nutrition program design, develop, monitor, and evaluate health and nutrition aspects of the country programme. The Advisor will coordinate and network at a senior level with national and regional health and nutrition authorities, actively participate in health and nutrition sector coordination, supporting the development of quality standards and protocols to improve the overall program deliverables. The role holder will also lead on all health and nutrition elements of proposals and oversight on reporting, providing capacity building for technical program staff, promoting best practice in the health and nutrition programmes, and contributing to the overall management of the country programme.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years professional working experience
- Excellent proposal and report writing skills. Knowledge and practical experience of the principles and the design, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of humanitarian public health projects
- Experience with project planning and grant management oversight (multiple donors) in humanitarian emergency context
- Previous experience with managing nutrition programming (TSFP, OTP) is strongly recommended
- Excellent negotiation/advocacy skills within varying cultural and professional contexts, in particular regarding donors and government officials.
- High level of skill in developing, implementing and training others in the tools needed for program cycle management monitoring and review
- Skilled in, and committed to, community participation/interaction, field visits and presence in program areas
- Practical experience managing staff and programs in insecure locations
- Knowledge of Humanitarian Essentials, Sphere and CHS Standards, protection issues and other international humanitarian guidelines and protocols.
- Fluent and articulate in spoken and written English
- Flexible and ability to cope with basic living conditions in the field in context of humanitarian and under developed countries.
- Duration: 12 months with possible extension
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Relief International Health and Nutrition Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers………
The Closing Date: 15th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|