Relief International Human Resources and Administration Manager Jobs 2022 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. Relief International South Sudan looking for “Human Resources and Administration Manager“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 08th June 2022.
Relief International’s 7,300 staff and volunteers have the experience and agility to meet the ever-changing needs of populations in vulnerable situations. We partner with them to develop a strategy for the future and create more enduring pathways to stability.
Relief International Human Resources and Administration Manager Jobs 2022
The Relief International has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th May 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources and Administration Manager to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Relief International (RI)|
|Position||Human Resources and Administration Manager|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||08th June 2022|
Relief International Job Vacancy 2022
General Position Summary: The Human Resources Manager (HRM) will lead, develop and strengthen all HR functions in order to provide efficient and effective HR leadership and support to the RI South Sudan programme – with a special focus on effective recruitment, staff development and training, remuneration, performance management, HR Policy and overall compliance, employee relations and staff care. He/ She supports the efforts of the Country Director to recruit, manage, motivate, and develop agile and robust workforce to deliver country strategy. The HRM is an effective advisor and educator on HR matters, including issues of HR policy local and labor law. He/she helps to create an enabling and nurturing work environment that promotes Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and employee engagement. S/he will also be tasked to develop the capacity of national HR staff through coaching and mentorship.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree level from a recognized and reputed universities, preferably with major in HR and professional qualification/training in HR.
- At least 5 years progressive fulltime employment in a similar position preferably in nonprofit sector with at least 2 years in an HR supervisory/management position.
- Proven experience of providing leadership on all HR issues at the same time balancing the strategic role with the need to deliver effective day-to-day HR administration services.
- Critical focus on providing a superior service level to managers and colleagues and delivering agreed results within time and budget constraints and to expected standards.
- Strong experience of developing and implementing HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Direct experience of organizing large scale recruitment.
- Ability to prioritize and deal with competing demands.
- Previous experience of staff supervision and capacity building.
- Well-developed conceptual, critical, and analytical thinking with the ability to convey complex information in a straightforward way and influencing this to a wider audience.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team builder with excellent people skills; culturally sensitive and has the ability and interest to identify and work with a multicultural team.
- Duration: 12 Months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Relief International Human Resources and Administration Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers……….
The Closing Date: 08th June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|