Save the Children Deputy Director Program Implementation Jobs 2021 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. Save the Children South Sudan looking for “Deputy Director Program Implementation“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 12th July 2021.
The Deputy Director of Program Implementation is a principle assistant to the Director Program Operations, and in the absence of the DPO, she/he will assume responsibility and be the acting DPO. The purpose of this role is to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of program implementation for the Country Office within the operations department. The post holder has the proven potential of becoming a member of the senior leadership team.
Save the Children Deputy Director Program Implementation Jobs 2021
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 28th June 2021 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Deputy Director Program Implementation to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Position||Deputy Director Program Implementation|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||12th July 2021 @ 21:59 UTC|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2021
The Deputy Director Program Implementation will provide technical guidance and strategic oversight to South Sudan country program ensuring that the response incorporates Save the Children Gender Equality programming principles, ensures the inclusion of disable people and minorities and other vulnerable groups in our programs, applying all relevant minimum standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recommended 7 years’ management experience with a minimum of 5 years as a program manager in a corporate or an NGO environment, including significant field operations experience running both emergency and development programs.
- Master’s degree in development or other social sciences
- Robust experience of the NGO development and emergency program cycle management, and with experience of working within a complex and matrix organization structure
- A very good understanding of at least 3 of the sectoral programs and a working knowledge of the program priorities of the Country Office
- Good experience in Supply Chain Management, including procurement.
- Good knowledge of international humanitarian systems, institutions and donors, and of procedures, accountability frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of effective financial and budgetary control and securing and managing grants from major institutional donors
- Solid project management skills related to organizational development projects and international, cross-functional teams with a proven history of delivering results
- Ability to analyse information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically
- An in-depth understanding of national and international development issues in particular in relation to children
- Previous experience of managing and developing a team and the ability to lead, motivate and develop others
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills plus fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability and willingness to change work practices and hours, and work with incoming teams in the event of major emergencies
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively in country
- Contract Duration: 1 Year
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Save the Children Deputy Director Program Implementation Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.savethechildren.net/careers………
The Closing Date: 12th July 2021 @ 21:59 UTC
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|