Save the Children Head of Food Security Social Protection and Livelihoods Jobs 2022 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. Save the Children South Sudan looking for “Head of Food Security Social Protection and Livelihoods“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 06th July 2022.
Around the world, too many children start life at a disadvantage simply because of who they are and where they come from. Millions of children are dying from preventable causes, face poverty, violence, disease and hunger. They are caught up in war zones and disasters they did nothing to create. And they are denied an education and other basic rights owed to them.
Save the Children Head of Food Security Social Protection and Livelihoods Jobs 2022
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd June 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Head of Food Security Social Protection and Livelihoods to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Position||Head of Food Security Social Protection and Livelihoods|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||06th July 2022|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2022
The job holder takes overall responsibility in setting the strategic direction, growth and coordination of Save the Children International’s work on Poverty Reduction in South Sudan, which includes cash transfer programming, social protection and shock responsive safety nets, economic resilience, climate adaptation and resilience, food security and livelihoods and youth economic empowerment programming, including TVET. This includes leading and overseeing the development and delivery of high quality and cost effective programmes in both humanitarian and long-term development settings, resulting in immediate and lasting change for children.
- Master’s degree in social sciences; economics; natural resource management or a related field
- 5 years’ experience in developing, overseeing and delivering high quality and cost-effective poverty reduction programmes (experience in social protection or youth economic empowerment or climate change/economic resilience preferable)
- Experience in strategic planning, including an ability to prioritize among competing demands and opportunities, and an ability to scan the horizon and manage risks
- Experience working in South Sudan or similar fragile/conflict/humanitarian contexts is desirable
- Experience of working with local/national governments and capacity building of systems, partners and staff
- Ability to extensively travel for project monitoring and provide on-site technical support to field teams
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner, and experience of being a strategic influencer with relevant stakeholders, building personal networks at senior levels, resulting in securing significant new opportunities for the organization
- Experience of building, leading and developing staff in a matrix management and remote management environment
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Strong results delivery with the ability to solve complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy-in
- Ability and willingness to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, required
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Contract Duration: 24 months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Save the Children Head of Food Security Social Protection and Livelihoods Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply/details?jid=79244
The Closing Date: 06th July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|