Solidarités International Country Director Jobs 2022 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. Solidarités International South Sudan looking for “Country Director“. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 20th December 2022.
Solidarités International is a non-profit organization working in areas of conflict and natural disasters. Its main aim is to provide quick and effective support for people in life-threatening situations by meeting their vital needs: water, food and shelter. The organization also has a particular focus on unsafe drinking water and food insecurity among the most vulnerable populations.
Solidarités International Country Director Jobs 2022
The Solidarités International has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th December 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Country Director to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Position||Country Director (H/F)|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||20th December 2022|
Solidarités International Job Vacancy 2022
General objectives: The Country Director is Solidarités International’s official representative in a country. He/ She oversees the smooth running of the mission. He/ She proposes mission strategy, according to the geopolitical and humanitarian context, and ensures its implementation once it has been validated. He/ She monitors projects, ensuring that they are progressing in accordance with the Solidarités International charter and complying with internal and contractual procedures. He/ She mobilizes the material and financial resources necessary for the programs to run effectively and supervises the administration of these resources. He/ She coordinates the teams in place and ensures their security on the mission. He/ She is the direct liaison for Solidarités International’s HQ.
- Masters’ degree or equivalent in law, political science, international organization management or project management or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5-6 years of professional experience, including a minimum of 3 years in the humanitarian environment.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as Country Director or equivalent, developing and managing sustainable relief programs (conflict and post-conflict settings), with specific skills in strategic planning, assessment, program design and development, and monitoring and evaluation + 1-2 years as coordinator of humanitarian actions.
- Previous experience with SI would be likeable.
- Proven experience in conflict contexts and insecure environments, with consequent experience in supporting emergency response.
- Experience of team management.
- Previous experience in South Sudan would be an asset.
- Excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to multi-task and support and/or fill multiple positions at one time.
- High management abilities, and particularly team management skills and capacities to provide distance technical support.
- Significant experience of building and supervising large and culturally diverse teams of expatriate and national staff, and interest in capacity building of people.
- Significant knowledge and experience of grant writing and management for major institutional donors, including EU, BHA/USAID, ECHO, UN Agencies (UNHCR, UNICEF, etc.) and pooled funding mechanisms, such as SSHF.
- Ability, acquired through experience, to represent the organization and negotiate and defend SI’s interests with a diverse range of government officials, departments and ministries, civil society organizations, and other international organizations professionally and appropriately.
- Strong initiatives and improvisation capacities.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work both independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Good stress management.
- Important flexibility and adaptability.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Arabic is an asset.
- Job number: SRH05063
- Domaine de competence: Regional Coordination/ Head of Mission
- Statut: Salarié
- Type de poste: Overseas missions
- Contract Type: Short term contract
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Solidarités International Country Director Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.solidarites.org/en/since-1980/join-us/jobs/job-detail/?id=79208
The Closing Date: 20th December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|