UNICEF Information Management Specialist Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs.
UNICEF South Sudan looking for “Information Management Specialist”.
Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 03rd July 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF Information Management Specialist Jobs 2023
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 19th June 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Information Management Specialist to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||Information Management Specialist (WASH), NO-C|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced university degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||03rd July 2023|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
Purpose for the job: Under the direction and guidance of the WASH Cluster Coordinator, the Information Management Specialist will support UNICEF and other operational agencies with information/data visual products to make evidence-based and strategic decisions on: (i) the scale, scope and coverage of the WASH Cluster emergency response; (ii) the needs of affected populations; (iii) prioritization of areas according to programme indicators; (iv) the need for humanitarian actors presence and deployment; (v) the key gaps in needs and response; and (vi) availability of human, material and financial capacity. The incumbent is expected to undertake 2 field visits per quarter and spend 15% of their time in Field locations.
- An advanced university degree preferably in a relevant field such as Science, Information Technology and Information Systems, geographic sciences, Data Management or Software Engineering
- Minimum of five years of professional work experience in Information Management or related field.
- Experience in data collection/visualization/info sharing a plus.
- Experience working within an organization specialized in data collection and analysis is an asset.
- Experience working within a Cluster is an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergencies is considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of computer software preferably MS Access, data analysis, and visualization tools (e.g., Excel, R, Adobe suite, Power BI, ARC-GIS, Web content management)
- Good written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, synthesis and conceptual thinking skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Job no: 563153
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Level: NO-3
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Information Management Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/563153
The Closing Date: 03rd July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|