UNICEF National Health Consultant Jobs 2022 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNICEF South Sudan looking for “National Health Consultant“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 20th May 2022.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF National Health Consultant Jobs 2022
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th May 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of National Health Consultant to be based in Sudan, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||National Health Consultant|
|Location||Sudan, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||20th May 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose of Activity/Assignment: The Health Officer (Maternal and Newborn) and the Health Specialist (MNCH) are both to be based in Juba and will support the Maternal and Newborn Health and MNCH portfolio in UNICEF Juba Country Office, spearheading the implementation, supervision and programmatic support to the World Bank funded project in Jonglei and Upper Nile State (in several lots); the COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health Systems Response Project (CERHSRP) under the supervision of the Health Manager.
- A master’s degree in one of the following fields is required: public health/nutrition, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in public health and management and/or in relevant areas of maternal and neonatal health care, health emergency/humanitarian preparedness, at the international level, and/or in a developing country is required.
- Experience in health program/project development in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Experience working in Jonglei and Upper Nile and/or in a similar project like the CERHSP is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the duty station is considered an asset for this consultancy.
- Diplomacy, conflict management, flexibility, and understanding of local cultural and social practices are key success factors for this consultancy.
- Job No: 550846
- Contract Type: Consultancy
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF National Health Consultant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550846
The Closing Date: 20th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|