UNMISS Administrative Officer Jobs 2021 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNMISS South Sudan looking for “Administrative Officer“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 08th October 2021.
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan is a United Nations peacekeeping mission for the recently independent South Sudan, which became independent on 9 July 2011. UNMISS was established on 8 July 2011 by United Nations Security Council Resolution 1996.
UNMISS Administrative Officer Jobs 2021
The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 09th September 2021 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS)|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced university degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum 07 (Seven) years|
|Application Deadline||08th October 2021|
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2021
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the Business Analytics and Compliance Section (BACS) of United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) in Juba. Juba is classified as an “E” hardship duty station and a non-family duty station. The Administrative Officer will work under the direct supervision of the Chief BACS and under the general guidance of the Chief, Operations and Resources Management Service (CORMS).
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business or public administration, human resources management, finance, accounting, or related field is required. A first level university degree with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- At least seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in human resources, budget, finance or general administration, and field operations is required.
- Working knowledge of UN administrative and financial policies/guidance, including experience developing UN policy guidance is required.
- Experience drafting responses to legislative committees (e.g ACABQ, Fifth Committee) or internal/external auditors is required.
- Experience in coordinating administration of complex, cross-cutting organizational operations is desirable.
- Certification in PRINCE2 and Supply Chain Operational Reference (SCOR) is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this post, fluency in written and oral English is required.
- Job Opening Number: 21-Administration-UNMISS-163287-R- (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Administrative Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=163287
The Closing Date: 08th October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|