UNMISS Close Protection Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs.
UNMISS South Sudan looking for “Close Protection Officer”.
Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 25th November 2023.
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan is a United Nations peacekeeping mission for the recently independent South Sudan, which became independent on 9 July 2011. UNMISS was established on 06 July 2011 by United Nations Security Council Resolution 1996.
UNMISS Close Protection Officer Jobs 2023
The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th November 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Close Protection Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Mission in the Republic of South Sudan (UNMISS)|
|Position||Close Protection Officer|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum 06 years|
|Application Deadline||25th November 2023|
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2023
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located within the Security Section of the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) with duty station in Juba. Juba is classified in the “E” category and as a nonfamily. Under the overall command of the Chief Security Officer, the Close Protection Officer at FS-4 level reports directly to the Close Protection Coordinator through his/her Team Leader on all close protection’s issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Job – Specific Qualification:
- UNDSS Close Protection Officer Certification (CPOC) is required.
- A minimum of six (6) years with a high school diploma or equivalent of experience in the military, police or security management is required.
- At least two years of progressively responsible experience in close protection with a national, private or international security organization is required.
- At least one year’s experience and exposure at International level and in a conflict or a post conflict environment is required.
- Experience and proficiency in the use of close protection weapons, communications, surveillance equipment, and vehicles is required;
- Experience in close protection of one or more principles; static and mobile protection is desirable.
- Experience in conducting close protection training is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the positions advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Job Opening ID: 220860
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Close Protection Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/jobSearchDescription/220860
The Closing Date: 25th November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|