UNMISS Director of Mission Support Jobs 2021 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNMISS South Sudan looking for “Director of Mission Support“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 04th January 2022.
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan is a United Nations peacekeeping mission for the recently independent South Sudan, which became independent on 9 July 2011. UNMISS was established on 8 July 2011 by United Nations Security Council Resolution 1996.
UNMISS Director of Mission Support Jobs 2021
The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th December 2021 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Director of Mission Support to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS)|
|Position||Director of Mission Support|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced university degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum 15 years|
|Application Deadline||04th January 2022|
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2021
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS), Juba. Juba is classified in the “E” category and as a non-family duty station. The Director of Mission Support (DMS) will report to the Head of Mission (HoM).
- Advanced university degree (Masters or equivalent) in business or public administration, logistics, human resources management, finance, accounting, or related area is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in the areas of administration, finance, logistics, information technology, communication or related fields is required.
- A minimum of eight (8) years management experience with responsibilities in human, procurement and financial resources management is required.
- Experience ensuring compliance with support-related regulations in a decentralized operational environment is required.
- Experience leading change management or complex innovation initiatives is required.
- Experience supporting complex and multidimensional field operations in conflict and post-conflict environments is desirable.
- Experience supporting field operations with police, military or security forces is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Job Opening Number: 21-Administration-UNMISS-170172-D- (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Director of Mission Support Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=170172
The Closing Date: 04th January 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|