UNMISS Human Rights Officer Jobs 2022 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNMISS South Sudan looking for “Human Rights Officer“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 06th July 2022.
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan is a United Nations peacekeeping mission for the recently independent South Sudan, which became independent on 9 July 2011. UNMISS was established on 8 July 2011 by United Nations Security Council Resolution 1996.
UNMISS Human Rights Officer Jobs 2022
The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd June 2022 for qualified South Sudan’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Rights Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS)|
|Position||Human Rights Officer|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||06th July 2022|
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2022
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the Human Rights Division (HRD) of the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) with duty station, Juba. The incumbent reports to the Team leader of the Transitional Justice Unit, under the overall guidance and direction of the Director of the Human Rights Division (HRD).
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent degree) in law, political science, international relations, social sciences or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in human rights, transitional justice, political affairs, international relations, law or related area is required.
- Experience working in an international organization or non-governmental organization in a conflict or post-conflict setting outside the country of origin is required.
- Experience in designing, managing capacity building progammes and conducting Human Rights trainings is required.
- Experience in managing technical cooperation projects is required.
- Experience working with international human rights mechanisms is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position advertised, fluency in English is required.
- Job Opening Number: 22-Human Rights Affairs-UNMISS-184618-J- (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Human Rights Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=184618
The Closing Date: 06th July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|