UNMISS Mission Planning Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs.
UNMISS South Sudan looking for “Mission Planning Officer”.
Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 08th June 2023.
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan is a United Nations peacekeeping mission for the recently independent South Sudan, which became independent on 9 July 2011. UNMISS was established on 8 July 2011 by United Nations Security Council Resolution 1996.
UNMISS Mission Planning Officer Jobs 2023
The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th May 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Mission Planning Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS)|
|Position||Mission Planning Officer|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced university degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||08th June 2023|
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2023
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS), Juba, Office of Chief of Staff, Strategic Planning Unit. Juba is classified in the “E” category and as a non-family duty station. The Mission Planning Officer reports through the Team Leader of the Strategic Planning Unit to the Mission Chief of Staff.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Political Science, International Relations, Management or Development, or a related field. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Job – Specific Qualification:
- Professional training in the areas of planning, monitoring and evaluation, facilitation and/or coordination is desirable.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in political affairs, humanitarian affairs, development, programme management or related field is required.
- Experience facilitating multi-stakeholder processes in a peace consolidation setting is required.
- Experience working directly on UN field operation strategic planning processes is required.
- Knowledge of relevant UN policies, processes and operations is required
- Experience in monitoring programmes or planning in a transition context is desirable.
- At least one full year of experience working in a UN common system field operation (inclusive of peacekeeping, political missions and UN agencies, funds, and programmes) – or similar international organization or non-governmental organization – in a conflict or post conflict setting is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position(s) advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Job Opening Number: 23-Political Affairs-UNMISS-210098-J- (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Mission Planning Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=210098
The Closing Date: 08th June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNDP Project Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNDP Driver Jobs 2023
- NRC Protection and Gender Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC Livelihood and Food Security Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC Livelihood and Food Security Team Leader Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Food Security and Livelihoods Coordinator Jobs 2023
- NRC Field Coordinator Jobs 2023