UNMISS Principal Electoral Affairs Officer Jobs 2022 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNMISS South Sudan looking for “Principal Electoral Affairs Officer“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 09th August 2022.
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan is a United Nations peacekeeping mission for the recently independent South Sudan, which became independent on 9 July 2011. UNMISS was established on 8 July 2011 by United Nations Security Council Resolution 1996.
UNMISS Principal Electoral Affairs Officer Jobs 2022
The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 03rd August 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Principal Electoral Affairs Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS)
|Principal Electoral Affairs Officer
|Juba, South Sudan
|Total Vacant Post
|Advanced university degree
|Minimum 15 years
|09th August 2022
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2022
Org. Setting and Reporting: The United Nations Security Council adopted resolution 2567 (2021), which mandates the UNMISS to advance a three-year strategic vision to prevent a return to civil war, build a durable peace, support inclusive and accountable governance as well as free, fair and peaceful elections, in line with the Revitalized Agreement for the Resolution of the Conflict in the Republic of South Sudan (R-ARCSS).
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) degree in Political Science, International Relations, Law, Public Administration, or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of progressively responsible experience in elections and related areas in at least three countries is required.
- Electoral experience in a field operation of the United Nations Common System or a comparable international organization is required.
- Previous experience in managing a diverse team is required.
- At least seven (7) years of experience in supervising, implementing, supporting or advising on electoral processes is required.
- Electoral experience in developing countries is required.
- Work experience in post-conflict situations is required.
- Experience in East Africa is desirable.
- Experience in bilateral or multilateral negotiation is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Job Opening Number: 22-Electoral Affairs-UNMISS-187809-F- (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Principal Electoral Affairs Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=187809
The Closing Date: 09th August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2022
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy