WFP Medical Officer Jobs 2022 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. WFP South Sudan looking for “Medical Officer“. Applicants with a Medical degree may apply on or before 19th May 2022.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
WFP Medical Officer Jobs 2022
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th May 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Medical Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Position||Medical Officer, CST II|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 06 years|
|Application Deadline||19th May 2022|
The Medical Officer shall be appointed to ensure
- The health of staff at work, ensuring they operate safely; and
- The organisational effectiveness of WFP by providing expert advice on staff health and safety while providing support to chronic and lifestyle ailments within the context of a paucity of health care services in South Sudan. This will also encompass medical and casualty response, assessment of health, safety and environmental issues of WFP staff and offices, medical support during outbreaks, process medico-administrative requests, hygiene and safety training.
- Medical degree from a recognized University.
- Postgraduate medical qualification in public health, occupational health and safety, emergency medicine, internal medicine or similar desirable.
- Current registered to practice medicine in own country or another UN member state is required.
- Minimum 6 years of progressive professional experience in healthcare
- At least six (6) years progressive experience and practice in general medicine in developing countries or countries in conflict.
- Experience in occupational health and safety and/or travel medicine and/or tropical and infectious disease, and /or emergency medicine
- Experience within the UN system, or international NGO would be an asset.
- French additional advantage
- Duration: 11 months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Medical Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://career5.successfactors.eu//career……..
The Closing Date: 19th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|