WHO Laboratory Technologist Jobs 2021 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. WHO South Sudan looking for “Laboratory Technologist“. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 02nd September 2021.
The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency’s governing structure and principles, states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health.
WHO Laboratory Technologist Jobs 2021
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 18th August 2021 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Laboratory Technologist to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Position||Laboratory Technologist (Consultant)- (2103761)|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 year|
|Application Deadline||02nd September 2021|
WHO Job Vacancy 2021
Description Of Duties: Responsible for the overall technical leadership and coordination including strategic development, planning and programme management, decision making and operations management, for improved microbiological services and all laboratory-related activities linked to National public health laboratories (NPHL), IDSR priority and disease control activities in departments of Virology, Bacteriology, Parasitology, and other related departments to support laboratory systems strengthening.
- Essential: First University degree in any of the Laboratory’ Sciences disciplines
- Desirable: Post graduate qualification in public health or global health.
- Essential: At least 2 years’ experience. At the national and international levels, in Laboratory science and management. Experience in seeing up, managing and evaluating public health laboratories in context of Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers/Ebola Virus Disease outbreak preparedness and response. COVID -19 Prior humanitarian working experience in developing, with expertise in outbreaks and/or health emergency response.
- Grade: P2 Level
- Contract Duration: Three months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO Laboratory Technologist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail…….
The Closing Date: 02nd September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|