WHO National Information Management Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. WHO South Sudan looking for “National Information Management Officer“. Applicants with a First university degree may apply on or before 29th September 2023.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution states its main objective as “the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health”. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, it has six regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.
WHO National Information Management Officer Jobs 2023
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th September 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of National Information Management Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Position||National Information Management Officer (Health Cluster) – NOB Grade Level – (2308228)|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||First university degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||29th September 2023|
WHO Job Vacancy 2023
Purpose of the Position: In the context of the WHO Health Emergencies Incident Management System (IMS) at the country level, the incumbent will work with Health Cluster, WHO and other key stakeholders to support the implementation of a standardized approach to the Health Cluster / Health Emergency Response Information Management activities in South Sudan. The IMO will support response in multiple emergencies going on in South Sudan with a focus on support to sub-cluster and state coordination mechanisms.
- First university degree in public health, statistics, epidemiology, social sciences, information or data management, or a related field, complemented by training in information management from an accredited/recognized institute.
- Post-graduate degree in public health, statistics, epidemiology, social sciences, information or data management, or a related field.
- Specialization in information management systems. Specific training in humanitarian response or emergency information management.
- At least 5 years of related experience (3 years’ experience in a humanitarian context) in information management, monitoring, needs assessment, project management, data management and information dissemination in the public health sector or health development sector, part of which in emergency management or humanitarian context. Experience in developing and promoting collaborative partnerships.
- Relevant work experience in WHO, other UN agencies; experience working in relevant non- governmental or humanitarian organizations. Experience in developing countries.
Use of Language Skills
- Excellent knowledge of English. Working knowledge of another WHO official language and Dinka, Nuer, Bari, Zande, Juba Arabic would be an asset.
- Grade: No grade
- Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): Six months
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WHO National Information Management Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/careersection………
The Closing Date: 29th September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|