World Bank E T Consultant Jobs 2021 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. World Bank South Sudan looking for “E T Consultant“. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 16th September 2021.
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of low- and middle-income countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects. It comprises two institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), and the International Development Association (IDA). The World Bank is a component of the World Bank Group.
World Bank E T Consultant Jobs 2021
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 02nd September 2021 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of E T Consultant to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||World Bank Group|
|Position||E T Consultant|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||16th September 2021|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
To assist with its growing work program, FCI seeks to hire an experienced and highly motivated professional to join in Juba. The person will be part of the South Sudan country team and will represent FCI in-country. Amongst other things, the candidate will be expected to:
- Work closely with the FCI Financial Sector Specialists (TTLs), Program Leaders, Country Economists and CMU to ensure the integration of relevant financial sector issues in country strategies, SCDs/CPFs and work programs and country policy dialogue and engagement.
- Provide analytical inputs and outputs (technical notes, briefings, etc.) on financial sector issues and monitor financial sector risks and developments in South Sudan.
- Contribute to evaluating financial sector policies, regulations, and market institutions with a view to formulating reform recommendations for financial sector authorities.
- Maintain close liaison and lead the dialogue (under the supervision of the TTLs) with key government counterparts involved in financial sector issues and manage multi-stakeholder relationships with financial institutions, industry associations, the private sector, donors, and other market participants, with a view to building the financial sector engagement in South Sudan.
- Join technical missions and prepare periodic reports for FCI, CMU and, as appropriate, highlight potential IFC role in upstream work for joint implementation with FCI.
This job requires a financial sector professional with strong technical and operational skills and good understanding of the financial sector policy agenda. The following qualifications will be considered:
- A PhD or a master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Management (finance specialization) or other finance related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the financial sector.
- The ideal candidate should have strong proven track record, experience, and technical expertise in the financial sector, and have work experience in one or several of the following areas: financial regulation and supervision, banking reform and bank restructuring, financial infrastructure, financial inclusion, digital financial services, MSME development and finance, infrastructure finance, PPP financing.
- Strong results focus, with a track record of leading teams to deliver high impact projects and activities. Knowledge and practical experience of Africa region/east African countries would be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to engage in substantial financial sector policy dialogue, including in articulating the issues and recommending reform actions. Familiarity with World Bank policies and procedures, especially lending guidelines, will be preferred. Should be a mature professional with a demonstrated results track record, ability to mentor and incentivize teams, inspire confidence in senior country officials, and work in a culturally diverse environment. Possess strong client engagement skills and ability to collaborate and work across boundaries.
- Term Duration: 1 year 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Bank E T Consultant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite………
The Closing Date: 16th September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|