UNDP Project Assistant Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs.
UNDP South Sudan looking for “Project Assistant”.
Applicants with a Diploma or higher in Accounting may apply on or before 08th June 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Project Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th May 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Project Assistant to be based in Kapoeta, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Location||Kapoeta, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Diploma or higher in accounting|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 years|
|Application Deadline||08th June 2023|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: The Programme Assistant/s (PA) will directly support all the technical, strategic and leadership functions of the strategic planning, budget planning, management and administration of the project by providing programme support, managing data and facilitating its implementation. The Programme Assistants promotes a client-oriented approach consistent with UNDP rules and regulations and works in close collaboration with the operations, programme and project teams in the UNDP CO for resolving complex programme-related issues and information delivery.
- Diploma or higher in Accounting, Finance, Management and related fields. University Degree is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of progressively responsible administrative or programme experience is required. Experience working in a donor-funded project will be an asset.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Experience in working with UN agencies and national government
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English.
- Job Identification: 10941
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Project Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 08th June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNDP Driver Jobs 2023
- NRC Protection and Gender Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC Livelihood and Food Security Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC Livelihood and Food Security Team Leader Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Food Security and Livelihoods Coordinator Jobs 2023
- NRC Field Coordinator Jobs 2023
- UNOPS Support Services Manager Jobs 2023