UNICEF Child Protection Officer Jobs 2022 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNICEF South Sudan looking for “Child Protection Officer“. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 19th December 2022.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF Child Protection Officer Jobs 2022
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 05th December2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Child Protection Officer to be based in Malakal, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||Child Protection Officer|
|Location||Malakal, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||19th December 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose: The Child Protection Officer will report to the Child Protection Specialist for technical supervision and the CFO, Malakal for day-to-day supervision. The Child Protection Officer provides professional technical, operational, and administrative assistance throughout the programming process for child protection programs/projects within the Country Programme from development planning to delivery of results. H/She prepares, executes, manages, and implements a variety of technical and administrative program tasks to facilitate program development, implementation, program progress monitoring, evaluating, and reporting. The Child Protection Officer will be roving within the Greater Upper Nile Region (Bentiu, Malakal, Bor and Pibor), but be based in the Malakal Field Office.
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, or another relevant social science field.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in social development planning and implementing in child protection in emergencies related areas, is required Experience in capacity development, building partnerships and providing technical support to governments, NGO partners and other relevant stakeholders to implement child protection policies, programmes, and interventions. Relevant experience in programme development in child protection in emergencies related areas in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is an added advantage.
- Job No: 557676
- Contract Type: Temporary Appointment
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Child Protection Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/557676
The Closing Date: 19th December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|