UNDP Security Sector/Law Enforcement Officer Jobs 2022 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNDP South Sudan looking for “Security Sector/Law Enforcement Officer“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 23rd November 2022.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Security Sector/Law Enforcement Officer Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th November 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Security Sector/Law Enforcement Officer to be based in Kuajok, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||Security Sector/Law Enforcement Officer|
|Location||Kuajok, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||23rd November 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
Institutional Arrangement: Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of Chief Technical Advisor and Programme Manager foe of Law, or his/her designated mandated representative(s), The Law Enforcement Officer will be co-located with the UNMISS Rule of Law Advisory Section (RoLAS), within the UNMISS Field Office for Warrap State, located in Kuajok and will perform and provide technical and advisory support in advancing the priorities outlined above and overall guidance on the technical implementation and monitoring of the project.
- Master’s degree in Law, Security Management or International Relations. Bachelor’s degree in the mentioned fields with 2 years of progressive relevant experience may be considered in lieu of Master’s degree.
- 02 years (with Bachelor’s degree) of relevant professional work experience with national and sub national actors and processes in the penal reform, law enforcement or security sector area.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience at the national and international levels, in planning, developing, managing and monitoring legal, security reforms, police and prisons management;
- High-level planning, facilitation, communication and capacity development skills with a demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge and skills in a complex institutional environment;
- Experience working in conflict/post-conflict settings;
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating with and reporting on the work of diverse teams and financial resources at international level;
- Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills;
- Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners, including grassroots community members, religious and youth organizations, and authorities at different levels; familiarity with tools and approaches of communications for development;
- Ability to work and adapt professionally and effectively in a challenging environment; ability to work effectively in a multicultural team of international and national personnel;
- Solid overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet; familiarity with database management; and office technology equipment;
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision; ability to work with tight deadlines
- Job Identification: 6695
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Security Sector/Law Enforcement Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 23rd November 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|