Plan International M&E Officer Jobs 2021 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Plan International Uganda looking for “M&E Officer“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 26th November 2021.
Plan International is a development and humanitarian organisation which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International M&E Officer Jobs 2021
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th November 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of M&E Officer to be based in Nebbi, Lira, Kamuli, Adjumani, Uganda.
|Position||M&E Officer – RISING Project|
|Location||Nebbi, Lira, Kamuli, Adjumani, Uganda|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||26th November 2021|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2021
Dimensions of the Role/job purpose: Under the overall guidance of the Project Manager – and direct supervision of the Nebbi based Project M&E coordinator, the M&E officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project; assisting (providing input/data) to the Project Manager in preparing Quarterly/Annual reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, maintaining the MIS of the Project and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities. The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer works in close collaboration with project team and CO programme, district education offices of the Ministry of Education and Sport (MoES) and MER teams.
- University Degree in a development field preferably (Project Planning and management, Development studies, Social Sciences, Statistics, Economics or related field).
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs, with a strong preference for those who have worked in the Education sector;
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for gender transformative data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Expertise in analysing education data using statistical software.
- Type of Role: 1 year Fixed Term
- Grade: C1
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Plan International M&E Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.plan-international.org/job……..
The Closing Date: 26th November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|