DRC Resilience Coordinator Jobs 2021 – Uganda NGO Jobs. DRC Uganda looking for “Resilience Coordinator“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 24th December 2021.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private Danish humanitarian nonprofit organization, founded in 1956. It serves as an umbrella organization for 33 member organizations. Formed after the Second World War in response to the European refugee crises caused by the Soviet invasion of Hungary in 1956, DRC has been active in large scale humanitarian projects around the world.
DRC Resilience Coordinator Jobs 2021
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th December 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Resilience Coordinator to be based in Arua, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Position||Resilience Coordinator (Project Coordinator)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 08 years|
|Application Deadline||24th December 2021|
DRC Job Vacancy 2021
Overall purpose of the Role: The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is the DANIDA implementing partner for rural infrastructure (RI) and water resource management (WRM) under the Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative (NURI). As part of the program, DRC is constructing market access roads, rural market infrastructure, dams, protected springs and developing food forests. Unique to the program, DRC implements the aforementioned RI and WRM projects by applying permaculture-based resilience design which supports people’s ability to claim their socioeconomic rights, access markets, have increased water and food security while being buffered from extreme weather events as well as the shocks and stressors caused by climate change and the collapse of local ecological cycles. DRC applies a resilience approach as a means to demonstrate the powerful impact that design thinking can have on resilience and climate change adaptation and that by working in partnership with nature, it is possible to restore abundant, vital food systems that work to heal the land, recover indigenous biodiversity, and restore local natural cycles.
Experience and Technical Competencies:
- An advanced degree in a related field, such as ecology, environmental design and planning, international development or the natural and social sciences.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working in international humanitarian and/or development aid, preferably with displaced populations, and with at least 4 years in resilience design.
- Demonstrated technical expertise and experience in the application of resilience design principles in humanitarian or development contexts.
- Robust analytical and strategic planning skills
- Highly diplomatic with excellent political awareness and understanding
- High-level communications and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with host governments, donors, partners, local organizations, and other stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Master’s degree or comparable practical experience in ecology, environmental design and planning, international development or the natural and social sciences.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Contract Type: National contract
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Resilience Coordinator Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://candidate.hr-manager.net/Application………
The Closing Date: 24th December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|