GIZ Advisor to strengthen local government capacities Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. GIZ Uganda looking for “Advisor to strengthen local government capacities“. Applicants with a degree in University degree may apply on or before May 29, 2022.
As a service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development and international education work, we are dedicated to shaping a future worth living around the world. Together with our commissioning parties and partners, we generate and implement ideas for political, social and economic change. GIZ works flexibly to deliver effective and efficient solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
GIZ Advisor to strengthen local government capacities Jobs 2022
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on May 17, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Advisor to strengthen local government capacities to be based in Arua, Uganda.
|Recruiter||The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH|
|Position||Advisor to strengthen local government capacities|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||May 29, 2022|
GIZ Job Vacancy 2022
- Technical and administrative advice to district administrations to improve inclusive municipal services
- Supporting the districts in the development of concepts for local economic development, in their coordination and cooperation, and in strengthening the districts’ capacities for cooperation with the private sector, training institutes and civil society
- Advising local administrations on participatory planning processes to create local climate adaptation plans
- Responsible for the planning and control of short-term and expert assignments as well as coordination within the team
- Support for regular reporting to the BMZ and the EU
- Participation in monitoring and evaluation
- Writing articles and creating presentations and publications
- Support for cross-sectional tasks within the scope of the task (e.g. event management, knowledge management)
Position in Organization:
- Job-ID: V000049467
- Location: Arua
- Period of use: 01.07.2022 – 30.09.2023
- Area of Expertise: Governance
- Type of enployment: Full or part time
- Application time: 29.05.2022
- University degree in administration, politics, social sciences, economics or comparable courses
- Several years of professional experience, preferably acquired abroad, in development cooperation in the field of local economic development
- Several years of experience in working with local authorities and the private sector in East Africa
- Sound experience in refugee contexts and fragile regions
- Good conceptual and analytical skills as well as communication skills
- High level of competence for working in intercultural teams
- Fluent German and English skills
How to Apply GIZ Advisor to strengthen local government capacities Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.giz.de/index.php?ac=jobad&id=61452
The Closing Date: May 29, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|