NRC Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. NRC Uganda looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before July 27, 2022.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Jobs 2022
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on July 20, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator to be based in Arua, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||July 27, 2022|
NRC Job Vacancy 2022
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of M&E systems, including M&E SOPs, guidance and tools.
- Participate in programme design and proposal discussions, including theory of change development, log frame design and budgeting for M&E.
- Support programme staff in planning for and executing M&E, including, data collection methodology and tools and data management, analysis and use.
- Support the implementation, dissemination and use of evaluations, assessments and monitoring data in programme development, adjustment or review.
- Contribute to organizational learning through supporting specific analysis, lessons learned and reports.
- Capacity building and training of programme and M&E support staff on M&E technical and conceptual areas.
- Supervise and mentor M&E support staff in executing M&E plans.
- Contribute to the design of M&E staffing structure and resourcing, including collaboration with programme staff to identify and plan for M&E needs.
- Any other reasonable task assigned by line manager
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 6987
- Job Category: Monitoring and Evaluation
- Locations: Arua
- Posting Date: 07/14/2022, 03:16 PM
- Apply Before: 07/27/2022, 10:30 PM
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Bachelors Degree in a Relevant discipline including statistics, Social Sciences, A Post Graduate Diploma in M&E is added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in an international NGO preferably in an emergency or post-conflict setting, including M&E capacity and systems development
- Thorough experience with and knowledge of principles and current approaches to monitoring and evaluation in relief and development programs, using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Understanding of data and information needs for program management and decision making
- Experience in facilitating the capacity building efforts of diverse colleagues, including local partner agencies
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring and other formal and non-formal methods
- High level English language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing)
- Analytic and computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience using SPSS, STATA, Epi Info, or R
Context related skills, knowledge and experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and team working skills
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential
- Advanced English Language level (Business English is a plus)
- Knowledge of the NGO operations and the dynamics of the humanitarian sector is a plus
- Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel and quantitative analysis (SPSS preferred)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proven presentation, training and facilitation skills
- A good understanding of the humanitarian context in West Nile will be an added advantage.
How to Apply NRC Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: July 27, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|