UNHCR Driver Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. UNHCR Uganda looking for “Driver“. Applicants with a degree in High School Diploma may apply on or before August 08, 2022.
The office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was created in 1950, during the aftermath of the Second World War, to help millions of Europeans who had fled or lost their homes. We had three years to complete our work and then disband.
UNHCR Driver Jobs 2022
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on July 27, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Arua, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||August 08, 2022|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2022
- – Drive UNHCR vehicles for the transport of authorized passengers, deliver, and collect documents and other items.
- – Meet official personnel at airports or other locations and facilitate immigration and customs formalities as required.
- – Perform day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicles; check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc. and ensure that the assigned UNHCR vehicles are road or waterway worthy and maintained up to the established security standards.
- – Perform minor repairs, arrange for other repairs, and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean.
- – Ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations, or other local procedures, are taken in case of involvement in an accident.
- – Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
- – Ensure that instructions and security guidance provided by the supervisor and security focal point are strictly followed.
- – Ensures valid documentation for passengers, items or cargo in vehicle.
- – Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Driver
- Job ID: 38955
- Location: Arua, Uganda
- Salary Grade: G2
- Hardship Level: C
- Family Location Type: Family
- 2 years relevant experience with Completion of Primary Education or High School Diploma or higher
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
How to Apply UNHCR Driver Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: August 08, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|