UNHCR Reporting Associate Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. UNHCR Uganda looking for “Reporting Associate“. Applicants with a degree in High School Diploma may apply on or before August 08, 2022.
The office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was created in 1950, during the aftermath of the Second World War, to help millions of Europeans who had fled or lost their homes. We had three years to complete our work and then disband.
UNHCR Reporting Associate Jobs 2022
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on July 27, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Reporting Associate to be based in Arua, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||August 08, 2022|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2022
- – Stay abreast with the operational developments and assist in the preparation of briefing notes and reports.
- – Assist in consolidation of data and facilitate the preparation of periodic reports including Sitreps, Fact Sheets and other activity specific reports.
- – Liaise with internal and external partners to gather information.
- – Work closely with Information Management Unit to ensure accurate and standard data presentation.
- – Assist in the development of funding submissions, appeals and reports.
- – Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- – Consolidate and provide inputs for donor reports.
- – Enforce compliance with reporting requirements.
- – Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Reporting Associate
- Job ID: 38958
- Location: Arua, Uganda
- Salary Grade: G6
- Hardship Level: C
- Family Location Type: Family
- 3 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
How to Apply UNHCR Reporting Associate Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: August 08, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|