MONUSCO Administrative Assistant Jobs 2021 – Uganda NGO Jobs. MONUSCO Uganda looking for “Administrative Assistant“. Applicants with a High School may apply on or before 17th August 2021.
The United Nations Organization Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo or MONUSCO is a United Nations peacekeeping force in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) which was established by the United Nations Security Council in resolutions 1279 (1999) and 1291 (2000) of the United Nations Security Council to monitor the peace process of the Second Congo War.
MONUSCO Administrative Assistant Jobs 2021
The MONUSCO has published a job vacancy announcement on 03rd August 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Assistant to be based in Entebbe, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Organization Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (MONUSCO)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 years|
|Application Deadline||17th August 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (New York time)|
MONUSCO Job Vacancy 2021
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located at MONUSCO within the Office of Head of Premises/Entebbe Support Base and duty station in Entebbe. The Administrative Assistant will supervise the Liaison Cell and report to the Chief, Entebbe Support Base and Head of Premises. The Liaison Cell is responsible for providing support to mission level and neighbouring missions by liaising with the Government of Uganda in close coordination with the Resident Coordinator’s office. Handles the administrative formalities, courtesies and communications required to ensure seamless interaction and collaboration between Principles of the Mission, the Host Government and the Diplomatic Community in the conduct of official activities; he/she assist in the coordination of the smooth participation of the Head of Premises, Chief of Staff, Special Representative of the Secretary-general(SRSG), Deputy Special Representatives of the Secretary-General(DSRSGs) and high –level visiting delegations in official functions.
- High school or equivalent diploma is required. A technical or vocational certificate in administrative services, finance, human resources, business administration or personnel management is required.
- At least 8 years of progressively responsible experience within the United Nations system or the private sector in the field of administrative services, finance, accounting, human resources, audit, or in other related fields, of which 3 years should have been at a supervisory level.
- Experience in providing administrative support services of international peacekeeping or military operations is highly desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of the UN Administrative rules, regulations and working practices pertaining to field missions is an advantage.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position, fluency in oral and written English is required and working knowledge of French is desirable.
- Job Opening Number: 21-Administration-MONUSCO-160708-F-Entebbe (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply MONUSCO Administrative Assistant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=160708
The Closing Date: 17th August 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (New York time)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|