RSCE Deputy Director Administration Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. RSCE Uganda looking for “Deputy Director Administration“. Applicants with a degree in Advanced university degree (Masters or equivalent) may apply on or before October 29, 2022.
The United Nations Regional Service Centre in Entebbe is United Nations Peacekeeping office based in Entebbe, Uganda that provides services, such as administrative, logistics and information and communications technology to various United Nations missions.
RSCE Deputy Director Administration Jobs 2022
The RSCE has published a job vacancy announcement on Oct. 01, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Deputy Director Administration to be based in ENTEBBE, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Regional Service Centre in Entebbe (RSCE)|
|Position||Deputy Director Administration|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced university degree (Masters or equivalent)|
|Experience Required||Minimum 15 years|
|Application Deadline||October 29, 2022|
RSCE Job Vacancy 2022
Support the implementation of RSCE mandate
- Contributes to the effective and efficient implementation of RSCE mandate through coordination with client Entities.
- Serves as the adviser to the Director RSCE on all matters pertaining to the management of the Centre.
- Monitors the RSCE budget and ensure the Center has the requires financial resources for mandate implementation.
- Contributes to the overall running of RSCE by producing timely and relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reports to inform the performance of the Centre. Oversees the Regional Training Centre. Ensure acquisition and management of all RSCE properties.
- Manages the Centre in the absence of the Director by providing the necessary support and advice to all key stakeholders
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: DEPUTY DIRECTOR, ADMINISTRATION, D1
- Job Code Title: Deputy Director, Administration
- Department/Office: Regional Service Centre at Entebbe
- Duty Station: ENTEBBE
- Posting Period: 30 September 2022 – 29 October 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-Administration-RSCE-187937-R-Entebbe (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Advanced university degree (Masters or equivalent) in business or public administration, human resources management, finance, accounting, or related area. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of progressively responsible experience in administration, human resources management, finance, budget, logistics related field is required.
- Management experience with responsibilities in budget, finance and Human Resources management is required.
- Experience with the provision of service delivery and support to client entities is desirable.
- Experience in implementing UN administrative, financial, logistics or information technology policies, practices and procedures is desirable.
- Experience in the management of an Office, which is geographically decentralized is desirable.
- Supervising a large office, unit or section within the United Nations system or another comparable large Organization comprising various functions is required
How to Apply RSCE Deputy Director Administration Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=187937
The Closing Date: October 29, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|