RSCE Information Systems Assistant Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. RSCE Uganda looking for “Information Systems Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in High school diploma may apply on or before Sep. 26, 2022.
The United Nations Regional Service Centre in Entebbe is United Nations Peacekeeping office based in Entebbe, Uganda that provides services, such as administrative, logistics and information and communications technology to various United Nations missions.
RSCE Information Systems Assistant Jobs 2022
The RSCE has published a job vacancy announcement on Sep. 13, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Information Systems Assistant to be based in ENTEBBE, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Regional Service Centre in Entebbe (RSCE)|
|Position||Information Systems Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum 3 years|
|Application Deadline||Sep. 26, 2022|
RSCE Job Vacancy 2022
- Assists in providing support for computer information systems, specifically for the Network devices, Fiber, and structured cabling, support, implementation of network infrastructure projects, and troubleshooting of various network devices.
- Assists in providing timely and efficient Information systems support to all mission components and sites.
- Receives and logs problem calls or service requests in the automated tracking system.
- Attempts to resolve problem calls or service requests on initial contact.
- Diagnoses and resolves relatively simple hardware, software, or connectivity problems.
- Assists Network Unit to provide network connectivity in the mission area and all team sites.
- Performs tasks related to scheduled service requests, including equipment replacement and transfer, equipment installation / uninstallation, software installation, LAN connection, returns to stock, etc.
- Escalates problems to the appropriate parties in accordance with established procedures.
- Provides basic training to end-users on the use of standard systems.
- Supports the Help Desk management in the absence of the supervisor.
- Keeps abreast of developments in technology both in the UN and in the industry in general.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSISTANT, G4 (Temporary Job Opening)
- Job Code Title: INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSISTANT
- Department/Office: Regional Service Centre at Entebbe
- Duty Station: ENTEBBE
- Posting Period: 12 September 2022 – 26 September 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-Information Management Systems-RSCE-190526-J-Entebbe (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- High School Diploma or recognized equivalent is required. A technical or vocational qualification in information and telecommunication systems is desirable.
- A minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in network equipment installation, computer support, help desk and client support, hardware installation, database management, systems administration and maintenance, software applications, or related area is required.
- Experience in a shared service center is desirable.
- Working experience in a multicultural and/or international work environment is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position(s) advertised, fluency in Oral and Written English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
How to Apply RSCE Information Systems Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=190526
The Closing Date: Sep. 26, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|