RSCE Property Management Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
RSCE Uganda looking for “Property Management Assistant”.
Applicants with a degree in High school diploma may apply on or before November 03, 2023.
The United Nations Regional Service Centre in Entebbe is United Nations Peacekeeping office based in Entebbe, Uganda that provides services, such as administrative, logistics and information and communications technology to various United Nations missions.
RSCE Property Management Assistant Jobs 2023
The RSCE has published a job vacancy announcement on October 30, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Property Management Assistant to be based in ENTEBBE, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Regional Service Centre in Entebbe (RSCE)|
|Position||Property Management Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five Year|
|Application Deadline||November 03, 2023|
RSCE Job Vacancy 2023
- Conducts physical inspections and quality control of United Nations Property to ensure that all items are accounted for and in serviceable condition.
- Interacts with other property management stakeholders and providers of services, in particular Technical Units, Procurement Section, Forward
- Support Deployment Hub (FSDH), and Local Property Survey Boards, as appropriate.
- Prepares and submits R&I reports, discrepancy reports, and disposal reports for the unit chief’s approval.
- Identify anomalies and/or discrepancies and the details thereof, or any other reason for rejection and record in Damage Discrepancy Reports (DDR), posted on the system and presented to Unit Chief and Procurement for immediate action.
- Review Goods’ Receipt reports in Umoja and R&I Reports in electronic Inventory Management System.
- Support in putting away and preparation of items for shipping to other mission / entity
- Maintains on a daily basis accurate and auditable property records in electronic inventory management system for property control and accountability in conformance with administrative instructions, guidelines, manuals and SOPs.
- Updates all physical verification records and data entry in electronic inventory management system.
- Assist stakeholders in application of property management policies and procedures to meet organizational standards and goals set up in the
- DFS Directives, LSD Guidelines and mission’s SOPs.
- Produces Business Intelligence reports on monthly basis and when requested by supervisor
- Assist Technical units in preparation of equipment write-offs and processing of write-off cases through relevant property survey boards.
- Assists in carrying out Board of Survey inspection as and when required.
- Prepare statistical analysis and trend analysis on United Nations property.
- Performs other duties, as required.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT, G5 (Temporary Job Opening)
- Job Code Title: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
- Department/Office: Regional Service Centre at Entebbe
- Duty Station: ENTEBBE
- Posting Period: 28 October 2023 – 03 November 2023
- Job Opening Number: 23-Property and Asset Management-RSCE-219646-J-Entebbe (X)
- Staffing Exercise N/A
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in the field of property management, inventory control, logistics, procurement or other related fields is required. The minimum year of relevant experience is reduced to three (3) for candidates who possess a first level degree or higher.
- Operating Material Handling Equipment like forklift is desirable.
- Experience in warehouse operations is required.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position(s) advertised, fluency in English is required; and ‘knowledge of French is ‘desirable’. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
How to Apply RSCE Property Management Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=219646
The Closing Date: November 03, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- NRC Human Resources Coordinator Jobs 2023
- UNDP Data Science Associate Jobs 2023
- MONUSCO Air Operations Assistant Jobs 2023
- DRC Sudan Regional Response Coordinator Jobs 2023
- World Bank Resource Management Assistant Jobs 2023
- WFP IT Operations Associate Jobs 2023
- WFP Business Transformation Officer Jobs 2023