RSCE Property Management Assistant Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. RSCE Uganda looking for “Property Management Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in High school diploma may apply on or before Sep. 18, 2022.
The United Nations Regional Service Centre in Entebbe is United Nations Peacekeeping office based in Entebbe, Uganda that provides services, such as administrative, logistics and information and communications technology to various United Nations missions.
RSCE Property Management Assistant Jobs 2022
The RSCE has published a job vacancy announcement on Sep. 13, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Property Management Assistant to be based in ENTEBBE, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Regional Service Centre in Entebbe (RSCE)|
|Position||Property Management Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Experience in operating Material Handling Equipment(MHE) like forklift is desirable|
|Application Deadline||Sep. 18, 2022|
RSCE Job Vacancy 2022
Within delegated authority, the Property Management Assistant is responsible for the following duties: Under the supervision of the Warehouse supervisor who is responsible to the Chief Property Management Unit, performs the following duties:
- Assist in receiving, inspection and put-away of all incoming items to appropriate warehouse Bin location.
- Updates all physical verification records and stock cards and asset/inventory status in Umoja system.
- Ensure newly received items are labelled and properly arranged in the storage shelves/bins, and correctly entered the system.
- Assists in conducting physical inspections United Nations Property and cycle count of inventories (consumable/expendable property) in accordance with Centralised Warehousing Operations Manual,
- Assist in reporting anomalies and/or discrepancies on stock balance identified during the physical count to warehouse supervisor to be corrected.
- Assist in warehouse operations and ensure warehouse and all storage facilities neat and tidy ensuring shelves are free from cobwebs and dust.Sort and file all paperwork such as goods receipt slips, Issue slips, Hand over/ Take over vouchers and other warehouse documents in their appropriate folders.
- Assists the supervisor in dealing with the commodity managers for preparation and processing of equipment write-offs through relevant property survey boards.
- Prepare deliveries against approved Task Order (TO) and support timely delivery of goods to the beneficiaries at the right place where items are required.
- Assists in the preparation of statistical analysis and trend analysis on United Nations property.
- Perform any other task as required
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT, G3 (Temporary Job Opening)
- Job Code Title: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
- Department/Office: Regional Service Centre at Entebbe
- Duty Station: ENTEBBE
- Posting Period: 12 September 2022 – 18 September 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-Property and Asset Management-RSCE-190594-J-Entebbe (X)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Certification/diploma or training in a logistics related discipline, i.e. supply chain management or other relevant field is desirable.
- Experience in operating Material Handling Equipment(MHE) like forklift is desirable
- Experience is warehouse operations is required
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
How to Apply RSCE Property Management Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=190594
The Closing Date: Sep. 18, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|