RSCE Protocol Assistant Jobs 2024 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
RSCE Uganda looking for “Protocol Assistant”.
Applicants with a degree in High school diploma may apply on or before March 07, 2024.
The United Nations Regional Service Centre in Entebbe is United Nations Peacekeeping office based in Entebbe, Uganda that provides services, such as administrative, logistics and information and communications technology to various United Nations missions.
RSCE Protocol Assistant Jobs 2024
The RSCE has published a job vacancy announcement on February 08, 2024 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Protocol Assistant to be based in ENTEBBE, Uganda.
|Regional Service Centre in Entebbe (RSCE)
|Total Vacant Post
|High school diploma
|Minimum Seven years
|March 07, 2024
RSCE Job Vacancy 2024
Within delegated authority, the Protocol Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Prepare and submit Note Verbales, follow up with Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and receipt of responses/documents on the following:
- Briefing on accreditation and access issues; as well as arranging and coordinating special needs and requests of visiting dignitaries such as RSCE officials to use the VIP Lounge at Entebbe International Airport/border entry points.
- Introduction and registration of new RSCE high level staff members assigned to work in Uganda and brief them about protocol matters and local customs.
- Provision of support in organizing meetings for major events, liaison with government officials and delegation representatives, scheduling of appointments with high-ranking official visitors and Director RSCE to meet high Government officials.
2. Assists in liaising with Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and drafting of note verbale and receipt/response on following:
- Supporting International Staff to obtain proper documentations related to their status in the host country (work permits, dependent passes, specials passes, international/Diplomatic Organization IDs).
- Liaison with the Ministry of Internal Affairs regarding issues of the staff visa and lost Passports.
- Providing assistance to staff member and their families upon installations, assignment, and reassignment to Uganda, including lost baggage claiming and tracking.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: PROTOCOL ASSISTANT, G6
- Job Code Title: PROTOCOL ASSISTANT
- Department/ Office: Regional Service Centre at Entebbe
- Location: ENTEBBE
- Posting Period: 6 February 2024-6 March 2024
- Job Opening number: 24-PCL-RSCE-225492-R-ENTEBBE (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- At least seven (07) years of relevant experience in protocol services, events management, or related areas is required. The minimum year of relevant experience is reduced to five (5) for candidates who possess a first level degree or higher.
- Experience working in a multicultural and/or international work environment is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat; a fluency in English is required; knowledge of French is desirable.
How to Apply RSCE Protocol Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: March 07, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs
- RSCE Finance Assistant Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Supply and Logistics Assistant Jobs 2024
- IGCP Head of Quality and Patient Experience Jobs 2024
- IGCP Head of Clinical Laboratory Services and Business Development Jobs 2024
- Save the Children Project Coordinator Jobs 2024
- MONUSCO Logistics Assistant Jobs 2024
- UNDP Programme Officer Jobs 2024
- UNDP WPS and Humanitarian Affairs Officer Jobs 2024