UNOPS Finance Officer Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. UNOPS Uganda looking for “Finance Officer“. Applicants with a degree in First-level degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) may apply on or before Oct. 16, 2022.
The United Nations Office for Project Services is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world.
UNOPS Finance Officer Jobs 2022
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on Sep. 23, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Officer to be based in Entebbe, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||First-level degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent)|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||Oct. 16, 2022|
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2022
Under the direct supervision of the Finance Specialist and the overall supervision of the Head of Support Services, the Finance Officer is responsible to provide advisory, management support, and planning services to ensure compliant planning, administration, and management (including budget, treasury and cash management) of the business units’ financial resources; and maintain the oversight and control of programme financial activities, providing value-added advisory services. S/he shall foster collaboration within the team, with programme staff and with other stakeholders with a client-oriented approach. The incumbent is expected to travel regularly to the regional supported programmes (South Sudan, Abyei, Democratic Republic of Congo).
Functions / Key Results Expected
- Implementation of operational strategies and procedures
- Budget Preparation and Management
- Cash Management and Treasury
- Control of Accounts and Payments
- Knowledge Building and Sharing
- Team Management
Position in Organization:
- Job categories: Administration, Finance
- Vacancy code: VA/2022/B5025/24666
- Department/office: NYSC, PSC, DRC Project Unit
- Duty station: Entebbe, Uganda
- Contract type: Local ICA Specialist
- Contract level: LICA Specialist-8
- Duration: Open-ended, subject to organizational requirements, availability of funds, and satisfactory performance.
- Application period: 22-Sep-2022 to 16-Oct-2022
- A First-level degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience OR
- Secondary School (a High school or equivalent) with 6 years of relevant experience is required.
- Relevant experience is defined as professional-level experience in budget management and financial management.
- Experience in accounting with responsibility for project accounting and preparation of financial statements in an international organization, in providing financial management services is an asset.
- Experience in working with ERP systems (particularly Agresso) is desired.
- Fluency in English (speaking, writing & reading) is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
How to Apply UNOPS Finance Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=24666#2
The Closing Date: Oct. 16, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|