Mercy Corps Communication Officer Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Mercy Corps Uganda looking for “Communication Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors’ degree may apply on or before Dec. 04, 2022.
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action — helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.
Mercy Corps Communication Officer Jobs 2022
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on Nov. 25, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Communication Officer to be based in Gulu, Uganda.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||Dec. 04, 2022|
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2022
- Develops, adapts and follows project communication plan and strategy to gather and share learnings and stories.
- Specify appropriate communication channels, dissemination methods and media such as video, print, online media, traditional media, and social media, among others to effectively communicate key messages to specific audiences.
- Design standard publication layouts for the REVIVE project.
- Support communication activities through knowledge management, information exchange and building capacity of the project team in communication matters.
- Enable appropriate access to information, visibility materials and proper storage/management of such materials/equipment.
- Maintain professional relationships with local media.
- Stay up-to-date on all program activities to develop, review and coordinate communications plans.
- In coordination with Team Lead, Deputy Team Lead, and Technical Leads, conceptualize, design and develop materials for the REVIVE project with appropriate and relevant messages tailored for key audiences using various formats as appropriate such as text, graphics, imageries, infographics, video, printed materials, etc.
- Participate and contribute to on-going learning, adaptive management sessions and support teams to identify learning and documentation.
- Plan and coordinate events for REVIVE partners and Mercy Corps staff.
- Conduct regular visits to project operational areas to collect stories both independently and in teams.
- Ensure all communications products adhere to donor and Mercy Corps branding and visibility requirements.
- Help prepare for external-facing events and meetings, including preparation of document packages, talking points, etc. Maintain close working relationships with the donor, other humanitarian and development organizations, and local partners, including representing Mercy Corps at local meetings as required.
Position in Organization:
- Job Category: Media & Communications
- Requisition Number: COMMU003058
- Posted: November 21, 2022
- Gulu, UGA
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mass Communication, Journalism, Development Communication, Organizational Communications, or another relevant fields
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in developing, designing, producing and publishing/disseminating communication products using various media
- Experience in organizing and coordinating public events
- Professional-level fluency of English. He/she should have written and oral communications skills, with good content editing and proofreading abilities to ensure materials are of high quality and accurate
- Comfortable working on a geographically dispersed team, including working independently at times
- Ability to work in a team in a multicultural environment
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful and innovative in a variety of situations.
- A can-do, team player attitude
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with all levels of an organization including senior management.
How to Apply Mercy Corps Communication Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: Dec. 04, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|