Mercy Corps Project Officer Jobs 2022 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Mercy Corps Uganda looking for “Project Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors’ degree may apply on or before Nov. 27, 2022.
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action — helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.
Mercy Corps Project Officer Jobs 2022
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on Nov. 25, 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Officer to be based in Gulu, Uganda.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||Nov. 27, 2022|
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2022
- Provide technical support in the responsibility areas for Climate Smart and Sustainable Land Management, Economic Development, Gender, Equity and Social Inclusion to ensure that planned activities are implemented timely and with required deliverable quality.
- Work with the community structures across refugee and host communities to plan and implement effectively the deliverables of the program in line with work plans and targets.
- Facilitate implementation of the activities across REVIVE implementation districts.
- Represent the project, displaying courtesy and tact in all interactions with community members, sub-county and district level authorities and other stakeholders.
- Conduct regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of activities and that all stakeholders fully understand and utilize REVIVE approaches and methodologies.
- In coordination with the Technical Leads and Deputy Team Lead, prepare activity plans, implement and compile the activity reports.
- Take part in facilitating and monitoring the work of project partners and community facilitators and ensure value for money for the tasks given.
- Contribute to the development of field activities and report writing.
- Contribute to the identification of lessons learnt and propose recommendations for programmatic adaptations.
- Contribute to project research activities including data collection, as needed.
- Support in developing capacity building materials for partners as well as participate in capacity building sessions based on identified needs.
- Carry out any other duties as required for the good functioning of the project.
Position in Organization:
- Job Category: Programming
- Requisition Number: PROJE003062
- Posted: November 22, 2022
- Gulu, UGA
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Agricultural Economics, Rural Development, Development Studies or related field;
- Minimum of three years’ professional experience in implementing resilience building, economic development, climate adaptation and related projects. Experience in the context of refugee-host community is highly preferred;
- Ability and commitment to teamwork;
- Ability to interact effectively with the diverse project stakeholders;
- Knowledge of local languages spoken in the context is an added advantage;
- Possession of a valid motorcycle license preferred.
How to Apply Mercy Corps Project Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: Nov. 27, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|