World Vision Technical Programme Officer Resilience & Livelihood Jobs 2021 – Uganda NGO Jobs. World Vision Uganda looking for “Technical Programme Officer Resilience & Livelihood“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 23rd May 2021.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
World Vision Technical Programme Officer Resilience & Livelihood Jobs 2021
The World Vision has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th September 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Technical Programme Officer Resilience & Livelihood to be based in Gulu, Uganda.
|Recruiter||World Vision International|
|Position||Technical Programme Officer Resilience & Livelihood|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 (Five) years|
|Application Deadline||23rd May 2021|
World Vision Job Vacancy 2021
Purpose of the position: Contribute to achieving World Vision Uganda’s (WVU) child wellbeing targets in designated clusters through planning, monitoring and implementing the Resilience & Livelihood programme in line with applicable technical approaches and WVU national strategy. Oversee roll out of best practices and models in a manner that promotes ownership, sustainability.
Education/ Knowledge/ Technical Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in BSC Agriculture
- 5 years practical experience in food security programming including Natural resource management. At least three of which must have been involved in program planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Good Training facilitation and coordination skills
- Experience in development of Proposals/concept papers development for fund raising
- Excellent Research, monitoring and evaluation skills
- Experience in conducting Needs assessment and report writing
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Highly motivated to achieve quality results and service
- Demonstrated accountability and integrity
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A good team player
- Ability to work with communities
- Willingness to stay upcountry
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English and at least a minimum of one commonly used local language
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Vision Technical Programme Officer Resilience & Livelihood Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.wvi.org/jobs……..
The Closing Date: 23rd May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|