Action in Africa Accountant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Action in Africa Uganda looking for “Accountant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before April 17, 2023.
Action in Africa (AIA) is a community-based organization whose mission is to advance the economic and personal development of community members in Nakuwadde, Uganda through greater access to education and other life-changing resources. Because AIA’s programming has evolved in response to feedback from the community, the variety of programs and services we offer are as numerous as they are diverse. Our programming can be organized into three major initiatives: Primary Partnership Program, Community Programs, and Scholarships. Under each of these major initiatives are services designed for our dynamic community and its varied needs.
Action in Africa Accountant Jobs 2023
The Action in Africa has published a job vacancy announcement on April 01, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Accountant to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Action in Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||April 17, 2023|
Action in Africa Job Vacancy 2023
- Compute and manage all accounting transactions of the organization
- Conduct regular inspections of the organization’s inventory
- Ensure timely bank payments in compliance with the organization’s policies on procurement
- Prepare and monitor budget forecasts
- Fill all tax returns and advise AIA on any tax obligations
- Report on the organization’s financial health and liquidity
- Support the audit of financial transactions and documents
Position in Organization:
- Position: Accountant
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Reports To: Country Director/Director of Operations
- A First Class or Upper Second-Class degree in accounting, finance, or other related fields is essential.
- Professional Accounting Certification – Certified Public Accountant (Uganda) or ACCA
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in the field of Finance and Accounting, preferably working with NGOs
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Taxation and fiscal accounting
- Grant/External funds Accounting
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Payables and receivables accounting
- Book-keeping and book-closing
- Accountability and Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight
- Transparency and Integrity: Earns others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
- Team spirit and collaboration: Promotes cooperation and commitment within the team to achieve the organizational goals and deliverables; Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect
- Detail-oriented and Thorough: Pays attention to details in order to ensure that all work is accurate and completed according to established protocol
- Adaptability and Flexibility: Adapts to changing needs, conditions, and work responsibilities.
- Time-Management: effectively and efficiently manages own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals within deadlines
- Follow-through and Initiative: Works independently to complete tasks, shows initiative in flagging issues, and follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Proactive Communication: Shares and receives information using clear oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Diplomacy and Tact: Maintains composure in challenging situations, and diplomatically handles interpersonal situations.
- Employee Engagement and enthusiasm: Demonstrates commitment to the job, colleagues, and Action in Africa’s mission by acting in ways that further the accomplishment of its goals.
How to Apply Action in Africa Accountant Jobs 2023
Visit www.actioninafrica.com/careers to fill out an online application online and upload your CV and cover letter
Deadline for submitting applications: Monday, April 17, 2023
Start date: Tuesday, May 2, 2023
No phone calls or drop-in visits, please.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNHCR Associate Community-Based Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Field Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Head of Field Office Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Driver Jobs 2023
- UNODC Public Information Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNODC Programme Officer Jobs 2023
- UNODC Programme Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Medical Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Finance Volunteer Jobs 2023