AIRD Light Vehicle Driver Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. AIRD Uganda looking for “Light Vehicle Driver“. Applicants with a degree in High School may apply on or before April 04, 2023.
AIRD was founded in 2006 in Kampala, Uganda by a small group of individuals who envisioned an African initiated organisation that could deliver world class humanitarian support for those displaced by conflict and other disasters.
AIRD Light Vehicle Driver Jobs 2023
The AIRD has published a job vacancy announcement on April 01, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Light Vehicle Driver to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||African Initiatives for Relief and Development (AIRD)|
|Position||Light Vehicle Driver|
|Total Vacant Post||03|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||April 04, 2023|
AIRD Job Vacancy 2023
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that the number of passengers does not exceed the number of fitted seatbelts.
- Ensure Security and safety in line with UNHCR guidelines
- Ensure effective transportation of refugees as may be directed.
- Understand and reports to supervisor as any need arise.
- Providing the operations/fleet Manager with all information and documents concerning fuel taken, both in Kampala and the field & ensuring that the fuel tank is not tampered with at any one time.
- Ensuring that fuel issued to their respective vehicles is properly used and controlled.
- Ensuring that all required documents are present and in good order (i.e. copies of logbooks, road license, insurance, driver’s license).
- Assisting the Operations/fleet Manager in the keeping of computerized records in the transport department as may be required.
- Ensuring the vehicle always has a correctly functioning fire extinguisher and a properly equipped first aid kit.
Position in Organization:
- Job Category: Fleet
- Duty Station: Field Locations, Ug
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary Scale: Not Specified
- Deadline: Apr 04, 2023 05:00 Pm
- Number Of Positions: 3
- Age Limit: Between 30 And 45
- Uganda Certificate of Education
- Ability to read and write
- The candidate should be self-motivated
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to travel to any part of the country.
- Ability to work for long hours.
- Valid Driving license with cases B, CM.
- Ability to drive heavy duty Trucks is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of honesty and Integrity
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to work in any part of the country.
How to Apply AIRD Light Vehicle Driver Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://aird.hrmagic.co/careers/job?id=OTA1
The Closing Date: April 04, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- AIRD Truck/Bus Driver Jobs 2023
- Action in Africa Scholarship Assistant Jobs 2023
- Action in Africa Accountant Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Associate Community-Based Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Field Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Head of Field Office Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Driver Jobs 2023
- UNODC Public Information Assistant Jobs 2023