Chemonics Chief Executive Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Chemonics Uganda looking for “Chief Executive Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 26, 2023.
From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we reimagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. We take a promising new way of powering a village in Kenya and adapt it to a village in Colombia. We embrace project management as a discipline, not an afterthought, so our clients get maximum impact for minimum risk. And we think big, about applying lessons learned across all of our projects, about bridging the gap between segregated technical fields and about forging partnerships that unite the world’s best minds to solve its toughest problems.
Chemonics Chief Executive Officer Jobs 2023
The Chemonics has published a job vacancy announcement on May 12, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Chief Executive Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||Chief Executive Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||May 26, 2023|
Chemonics Job Vacancy 2023
The CEO will provide overall leadership, management, and general technical direction of the activity. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead technical, strategic, and managerial implementation, driving our private-sector approach to unlock innovation and ensuring efficiency, results, and sustainability. Lead the strategy for investment facilitation, policy advocacy and MEL, coordinating with stakeholders and the client.
- Serve as the key point of contact and liaison with USAID (both Feed the Future and the Office of Health and HIV), investors, private and public sector stakeholders, and implementing partners.
- Oversee annual work planning, the Activity’s learning agenda, action plans and interventions to reach and empower youth, women, and other underrepresented persons.
- Ensure high-quality and on-time delivery of results and deliverables and linkages between technical and operations teams.
- Oversee five staff — managing director/investment facilitation director, enabling environment advisor, operations finance and compliance director, the strategic communications expert, and the GESI/MEL advisor.
- Reports to the Chemonics Washington-based project director
Position in Organization:
- Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Minimum 10 years of expertise in investment, private sector development, agriculture, energy, finance, trade, or a related sector
- Demonstrated experience in commercial investment, public-private partnerships, and institutional capacity building.
- Minimum four years of experience in a senior leadership role, preferably as a team lead, chief of party, CEO or deputy chief of party, for a complex donor-financed project; prior experience on USAID projects preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with host government and a wide network of public and private sector partners and stakeholders in areas including finance, agriculture, agri-business, health financing, energy, investment facilitation, policy and advocacy, or private sector development.
- Advanced degree in international development, economics, finance, agriculture, or another relevant field. Experience in a related field in lieu of advanced degree also considered.
- Fluency in English; strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
How to Apply Chemonics Chief Executive Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://chemonics.com/jobs/chief-executive-officer-ceo-kampala-uganda-2023/
The Closing Date: May 26, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- IDI Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNEP Expert for verification of HCFC Jobs 2023
- Plan International Country Director Jobs 2023
- WHO Partnership Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Finance Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNDP National Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Finance Assistant Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Software Developer Jobs 2023