DCA ACT Alliance Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. DCA Uganda looking for “ACT Alliance Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before April 01, 2023.
DanChurchAid (DCA) is a Danish, faith-based civil society organisation. It was founded in 1922 by representatives of the Danish Evangelical Lutheran Church, which continues to be a key DCA constituency. DanChurchAid is also comprised of the volunteers, supporters and staff who are working hard to save lives and fight injustice.
DCA ACT Alliance Coordinator Jobs 2023
The DCA has published a job vacancy announcement on March 16, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of ACT Alliance Coordinator to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||ACT Alliance Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||April 01, 2023|
DCA Job Vacancy 2023
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, and review the implementation of the ACT Uganda Forum Advocacy Strategy in collaboration with all members and ensure compliance to the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS), and other accountability frameworks.
- In consultation with ACT Uganda Forum members, develop joint advocacy project proposals and advise individual members on alignment of their strategies with the Forum Advocacy Strategies as well as the priorities of the Regional and Global ACT Alliance.
- In consultation with the Chair and the HoP, engage in relevant meetings, and showcase the work of the ACT Forum at National, Regional and Global levels.
- Ensure issue-based networking is strengthened with like-minded organizations, forums, and platforms to build a critical mass that can influence government policies.
- Lead implementation of the ACT Advocacy Strategy and advice members on how they can get involved and strengthen forum engagement through coordination and joint initiatives.
- Engage in Legislative Policy advocacy and initiatives on climate and gender justice including humanitarian advocacy.
- Build inventory of and engage with allies, champions, consultants, and capacity building institutions relevant to the work of the ACT Uganda Forum.
- Support implement ACT Global strategy through projects, participation, and communication.
- Ensure ACT members’ compliance with ACT visibility and branding (e.g., E-mail signatures, business cards corporate wear, stickers, etc.).
- Engage in fundraising efforts to secure resources and projects for the Forum.
- Ensure monitoring, evaluation and reporting quarterly, annually, and whenever needed.
- Collaborate with DCA staff and suggest possible improvements to the work at the office.
- Organise project reviews, evaluation, and approval, and support partners as necessary (e.g., in drafting ToRs, selecting consultants, and identifying logistics).
- Organise field visits to ACT-supported/joint projects and prepare a brief note on the purpose and output of the visit to be shared with members at monthly ACT Forum meetings.
- Notify the HoP (and the Chairperson of the Forum) of any matters relating to the position and the attainment of the ACT Uganda Forum objectives.
- Document lessons from project implementation for learning, accountability, and improvement.
Position in Organization:
- ACT Alliance Coordinator-DCA Uganda
- Number: 2965
- Deadline: 01/04/2023, 02:29
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Department: CO Uganda
- Contact person: Dianah Namiyengo
- Country: Uganda
- Vacancy is: National
- Place of work: Kampala
- Master’s Degree in Social Science / Human Rights / Gender Studies/ Political Science/ Environment/ Development Studies or any other relevant field of study from a recognised academic institution.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience preferably in an International NGO.
- Excellent Coordination and relations skills is a critical asset.
- Excellent Advocacy Skills.
- Experience in National and Global engagements.
- Strong capacity building skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written). Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply DCA ACT Alliance Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://dca-1.career.emply.com/ad/act-alliance-coordinator-dca-uganda/5a03jj
The Closing Date: April 01, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- WVI Compliance Finance Coordinator Jobs 2023
- WVI Graphics Designer Jobs 2023
- IRC Employee Relations Partner Jobs 2023
- UNDOS Chief of Unit – Air Support Jobs 2023
- IOM Operations Assistant Jobs 2023
- GAIN Project Coordinator Jobs 2023
- GAIN Finance and Administration Manager Jobs 2023
- GAIN Marketing Advisor Jobs 2023